I’m in a ranty kind of mood. Here’s what made me ropeable today:
- Hearing all about an explosive and insane blog post after it’s already been deleted.
- People who spoil books for me. Especially when I’m only a few chapters from the end. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
- Ditto for movies. Some of us haven’t seen the latest Star Trek movie yet.
- Friends who tell me they have Top Sekrit news but won’t tell me what that Top Sekrit news is.
- Not having any Top Sekrit news of my own.
- Being told that my genius promotional plan for my next book, Liar, of telling lies all the time until it’s published would just annoy people. Even after I’ve explained that they would be funny and amusing lies.
- There being no hot water when I have just gotten back from the gym and am covered in sweat.
Anything annoying you lately? Feel free to rant about it.
Annoyances shared are annoyances, um, well, shared, I guess . . .